Friday, July 8, 2011

Tomorrow: The Big Day

Last night I finished the final orchestra rehearsal. It was rough, but much better than the stage rehearsal I had on Tuesday, for which I was completely stressed out and exhausted. For the final rehearsal, I was less stressed, and had made an effort to stuff myself with food in the lead up. Now, I'm relaxing, and maybe doing some last minute practice reviews, but mostly, I'm trying to get my mental focus to maximize the awesomeness tomorrow for you, the audience (hopefully).

She's pumped, are you??

For those of you who are on the fence, let me reiterate what's in store for you tomorrow:
  • An incredible two hours of action-packed live dance and music!
  • Delicious authentic Indian snacks served at intermission!*
  • An amazing chance to wear Indian clothes!
  • Participate in the happiest clash of cultures ever!]
  • It's 100% FREE!
There might be rumours floating around about needing to buy me gifts, but do not be persuaded! Such stories are FALSE!

If you are completely compelled to buy something, you can give a donation to Building Skills Partnership, an NGO that runs English language and computer skills training to janitors and other support staff working around the Bay Area. I've been working with them for 2 years on their Google-based projects, so I can vouch for them as a solid organization.

Thanks to Erin, Adam and Eliza for the amazing fan pic :)

* If you are Gaby, you will instead have delicious authentic gluten-free cuisine.

T minus 1 day!

1 comment:

  1. I am Gaby!!!

    I can't wait for delicious gluten-free cuisine!

    ReplyDelete