Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Up to Weekend Burnout

Photo Shoot

Initial photos are up! I'm going to keep most of them under wraps, at least until the invitations are out.

Getting my Saraswati on

The poses themselves were good, but they were pretty low light and there's something smudgy on the lens that occasionally blurs spots. I'm hoping my sister can work some magic to fix all that up.

That soft atheist glow

Overall, I'm really excited to have some pictures. I can't wait to get the invitations done and sent out.


Knee Situation

My knee, which I strained in the photo shoot, is recovering nicely. I took it easy on Monday and Tuesday in terms of dance steps. I've been taking ibuprofen after practice every day this week to prevent any extra swelling and stretching extra diligently (especially quads and IT band), and heating my knee when I get home to keep everything nice and relaxed. Yesterday I visited the doctor and she confirmed that I should keep doing everything I'm doing and didn't object to my continued practices. Great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment