Sunday, April 17, 2011

The View From Here

Friday was the first day my team had an official San Francisco office. After a morning pilates session, I hopped on public transit and arrived at the office in less than half an hour. In addition to an almost non-existant commute, a central location, and prime spot in the office, the cafe has the best view evar!

I could get used to this

While it means I don't have a space to practice dance on Fridays, the rest of my dance schedule is more than enough to make up for it. This also compensates for the transit times on weekends down to the south bay. The downside is that this is technically a pilot project for this quater only and there's no guarantee it will continue beyond that. Also, I have 3 interns coming this summer, and once they arrive I will need to be colocated with them in Mountain View until they leave at the end of August.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment